Color matched fastening system for composite/PVC deck fascia and cladding.
The system securely fastens fascia material while also allowing boards to expand and contract freely. Installation is a two-step process utilizing a pre-drilling tool and screws.
- Designed for use with ½” to ¾” composite fascia profiles
- Fascia Tool creates an over-sized hole so that the board can expand and contract freely and provides a pre-set countersink that matches the head diameter and depth of the Fascia Screw
- Free spinning collar on Fascia Tool prevents damage to the fascia board surface
- Type 17 auger tips for faster, easier insertion and to help prevent splitting
- Available in a variety of colors
Follow all fascia manufacturer instructions, including specifications for screw spacing, edge/ end distances, and gapping.
- Pre-drill with the Fascia Tool until the collar stops spinning.
- Drive the Fascia Screw until snug, do not overtighten. The material should hang from the screw to allow for expansion and contraction.
FASCIA SYSTEM COLORS
LENGTH FINISH AVAILABLE COLORS 10 x 1-7/8″ Epoxy 31, 34, 37, 39, 43, 53, 54, 55, 63, 64, 65, 71, 73, 81, 82, 87 9 x 1-7/8″ 305 Stainless
SYSTEM COMPONENTS (SOLD SEPERATELY)
FASCIA SYSTEM PACKAGING
LENGTH FINISH DRIVE TYPE COUNT PACKAGING RETAIL PACK DECK PACK BULK 1-7/8″ Epoxy T-20 100 400 2500 305 Stainless
Grade 305 Stainless
Approved for use in ACQ and pressure treated lumber.
For salt water or other areas where corrosion is a concern, use Grade 316 Stainless.
T20 Star Drive