Depth Setter Tool
Driving Tool for Setting Screws
to the Perfect Depth
Designed to drive screws to the perfect depth—flush or below the work surface— every time. Adjustable and easy to use on decks, drywall and in general construction. The tool works with Phillips® and Torx® bits and is designed for use with Starborn® fasteners and other screw products.
- Perfectly set screws every time
- Locking rings allow for screw depth adjustment and secures desired setting for consistent screw installation
- Auto-Stop™ mechanism sets screw to the correct depth without stripping screw recess
- Free spinning stop collar prevents damage to the board surface
- Use a standard drill. Do not use an impact driver.
- Drill in a straight and stable fashion.
- The screw is set when the Auto-Stop™ mechanism engages fully (making a “pop” sound in most materials).
- Twice as fast as standard wood bits
- Disconnect power and remove the SMART-BIT® Tool from the drill.
- Loosen the set screw with the included hex wrench.
- Remove old bit and insert a new bit fully into the countersink portion with the flat side facing the set screw.
- Tighten the set screw.
- Use only SMART-BIT® Powerbolic® replacement bits.